I'm Leah and I photograph weddings all over New England. So now you know why I'm here. But what about you?
You're hopefully here because you're looking for a photographer...
Perhaps you've just got engaged and you're planning your wedding. Perhaps you've been searching forever for the perfect wedding photographer. You're looking for remarkable photographs that make you feel something. You know that the photographs of your wedding day will ultimately become your memories and so you want to be 110% sure in your wedding photographer.
You want those epic images of the two of you looking the best you've ever looked, happy, relaxed and incredibly in love. You're incredibly close to your family and friends and you want their support and love for you documented. You want all of the meaningful details thoughtfully captured - your grandmother's antique handkerchief wrapped around your bouquet and the ceremony programs you'll spend hours hand tying with ribbon. You're hoping to find a photographer who'll make the family formals quick and painless manner yet totally mantel-worthy. You feel that finding the right photographer is kind of like finding each other - you'll just KNOW.
Or maybe you're just thinking who on earth IS Leah Haydock? I'm a wedding photographer living in Boston, photographing all over New England and I love my job. Couples that hire me as their wedding photographer are super excited about their wedding day but they're just as excited about every day that's going to follow in their married life together.
This is my 11th year of photographing couples in love and I can't imagine doing anything else. When you choose a wedding photographer you're essentially choosing your eyes for the day, years from now your story will be told through the compositions and images created by your photographer - and that's a role I take incredibly seriously.
I've won multiple international photography awards *blush* and have been lucky enough to have my work published online on popular wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty and in print including Boston Weddings, Seacoast Weddings and The Knot Magazine. I've also spoken at Photography Conferences such as Inspire Photo Seminar.
More on my blog
And if you're still here after reading all of that:
- I grew up in England (so don't be surprised by the accent when we chat)
- I've lived in the USA since 2002 and I love it, I only miss my family and English potato chip flavors
- I once had a diet coke addiction but I'm over it now. Interestingly I've never drank coffee. Or smoked a cigarette. I do enjoy a restorative glass of champagne (although not at your wedding as I'm working!)
- I play the piano badly
- I love cooking but not baking, I had a short-lived food blog once
- Most days I can be found wearing at least one item of clothing from J.Crew or Kate Spade
- I also buy whimsical clothes from Anthropologie but then rarely wear them
- I'm a GrandSLAM winner for storytelling at The Moth
- My feet are always icy cold
- I'm a glass half-full kind of person. Always.
Use the "Contact Leah" page, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 603 571 LEAH (603 571 5324) to find out more!